It’s time to get pull out those summer clothes and get ready for the upcoming hot months. I love Summer but I sometimes have a hard time finding great fashion pieces that fit my body. It seems that most clothes are for teens or for grandmas and it’s hard to find that in between. I want shorts that cover my butt but don’t go down to my knees. Maybe even find a shirt that covers my stomach but isn’t so big that it makes me look like I’m 7 months pregnant again.
It’s a fine line, but it’s possible to find! Thankfully I love to shop and I have no problem trying on ALL THE CLOTHES until I find the perfect piece so I’m doing the hard work for you. Although I’m trying to break my habit of wearing black, I couldn’t turn down this great black and white outfit. To make things even better, I found all the pieces for a fraction of the price so we have more money to spend on even more clothes!
Let’s get shopping – Casual Black and White Summer Style
- Seven7 for All Mankind Cuffed Shorts — $103.60
- Element Isla Knit Halter — $49.95
- Sofft Rianna Wedge Sandals — $98.95
- Urban Originals Tapestry Hobo Bag — $98.00
- Konstantino Classics Filigree Earrings — $195.00
- Versus by Versace Watch — $175.00
- Ray-Ban Highstreet Sunglasses — $150.00
- Cuffed Shorts — $21.99
- Striped Tank — $13.99
- Gladiator Sandals — $29.99
- Hobo Bag — $34.80
- Round Black Earrings — $4.80
- Black Strap Watch — $13.99
- Vintage Sunglasses — $19.99
You can’t beat this deal. I love the sandals and might purchase a pair in multiple colors to wear with all my outfits this Summer! What is your favorite go-to Summer outfit?