If you’re like me, you spoil your dogs rotten. I don’t have any kids so my fur babies are my world. It’s kind of frightening to think about how I’m going to spoil 3 dogs, a cat and a child one day but I’m sure I’ll make it work. Our dogs are on a better diet than we are. They eat only grain free dog food that costs us an arm and a leg but if it keeps them healthy then I’m all for it.
We have noticed a change in their energy and weight since switching off the ‘bad’ dog food. I admittedly buy them crap dog treats all the time. They seem to think they get a treat after everything they do. If they go outside they think they get a treat, if they lay down they get a treat, if they look at me they get a treat. It’s a bit ridiculous.
Since I know the dog treats are not the healthiest for my little fur babies, I’ve gathered 15 DIY Goodies for your dog!
1. DIY Dog Bed | Written Reality
2. DIY Crinkle Toys | All for the Memories
3. DIY Sock Snake | We Know Stuff
4. DIY Sharpie Dog Dish | The Nerd’s Wife
5. DIY Homemade Frosty Dog Treats | Six Time Mommy
6. Homemade Dog Biscuits | Free Borboleta
7. Pumpkin & Yogurt Frozen Treats | Staying Close to Home
8. Peanut Butter Cupcakes | Krystal’s Kitsch
9. Bacon Cheddar Dog Treats | Munchkins and the Military
10. Recycled Tire Dog Bed | Practically Functional
11. Hand-Stamped Pet Tag | A Beautiful Mess
12. Doggy Bow Tie | The House That Lars Built
13. Shipping Pallet Dog Bed | Saved by Love Creations
14. DIY Tug Toy | She Knows
15. DIY Braided Dog Collar | Everyday Dishes & DIY
Aren’t those the cutest DIY Dog Goodies ever? I’m trying to make more things from scratch whether it be a treat or toy! Do you make treats at home for your pup?
Post originally found on LipGlossAndHighheels.com