It never fails. Every single meal that I make has either rice or pasta. My father was born and raised in Japan so every meal that we had at home growing up always had rice. You can say that I’m a bit obsessed. I can eat rice all day everyday or as a complete meal. My husband doesn’t feel the exact same way so I usually substitute my rice habit with pasta.
Since pasta is such a neutral dish, the ways you can use it is endless. When I cook it, I always integrate it into my main dish and cook LOTS of it. Pasta is one of those dishes that I like to make a little extra so I can eat leftovers the next day. I’ve gathered some of my favorite pasta dishes that you can make into a whole meal.
1. Chicken Angel Hair Pasta Bake
2. One Pot Farmers Market Pasta
3. Red Pepper Alfredo Pasta
4. Tortellini Pasta Carbonara
5. Beef and Cheese Pasta
6. Crockpot Cheesy Pasta Beef Casserole
7. Avocado Alfredo
8. Brown Butter Lobster Bacon Crispy Kale Fontina Pasta
9. Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach
10. Creamy Garlic Pasta Shells with Smoked Sausage
11. Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
12. Butternut Squash Pasta
13. BBQ Chicken Pasta
14. Creamy Broccoli Bacon Pasta Casserole
15. Simple Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
16. Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
17. Grilled Kale Red Pepper Tuscan Pasta Salad
18. Caprese Pasta
What are your favorite pasta dishes? Leave a link so I can give them a try!