Sometimes I truly think the best gift ever given to me was to become an Aunt. In the past 13 years, I’ve become and aunt over and over again to EIGHT nieces and nephews. It’s seriously magical. They brighten up not only my life but everyone in my family. They’re truly a blessing.
I have a two nephews who are between 4-7 years old. They are changing every time I see them, their mind is expanding, their bodies are growing and they have exited out of the toddler stages and straight into being little boys. It’s a bit sad but I love watching their minds tick. I recently found a toy at Best Buy called the Code-a-pillar™ that I knew they would love. To be honest, I knew they would love it but I also wanted to play with it.
They could not wait to play with it! The Code-a-pillar™ inspires little learners to be big thinkers by encouraging preschoolers to arrange (and rearrange) the easy-to-connect segments in endless combinations, sending Code-a-pillar™ on his path. This learning toy encourages experimentation while developing important skills like problem solving, planning & sequencing and critical thinking. There’s no end to the combinations kids can make – mix up the segments and put them back together to send Code-a-pillar™ in a different direction every time.
Code-a-pillar™ is one of the new Think & Learn toys from Fisher-Price that goes beyond ABCs and 123s to help children learn how to think independently. Each toy fosters 21st century skills like curiosity, experimentation and problem solving in ways kids haven’t seen before. They’re engaged in hands-on, open-ended discovery that helps them become lifelong learners.
• 1 motorized head and 8 easy-to-connect segments for endless combinations!
• Kids connect the segments to make Code-a-pillar™ go forward, left, right or wherever they choose
• Each segment lights up as the action happens!
• Motorized head segment features lights, fun character sounds and blinking eyes to bring Code-A-pillar™ to life!
• Can you reach the target? Challenge kids to configure the segments so Code-a-pillar™ can get to the targets and reach their goals.
• 8 segments: (3) move forward, (2) Turn Right 90 degrees, (2) Turn Left 90 degrees and (1) sound action segment
• 2 destination targets
• 1 motorized head
The Codeapillar helps develop skills like sequencing, critical thinking, reasoning, discovery, memory, problem solving and experimentation. The kids absolutely loved it! Sometimes I swear my nieces and nephews are smarter than me. With toys like the Codeapillar, they are advancing so fast and learning all types of skills that is way beyond their years.
If you have a preschooler who loves to build things and use their mind, grab them a Codeapillar. It’s hours of construction fun that your kids will love.