- Serious Adrenaline Rush. Have you rode the Titan? If that doesn’t give you a rush, then I don’t know what will. Dropping 255 feet at 84 mph is pure awesomeness. Six Flags has put together a Guide to rides and attractions, that you should check out to help plan your visit.
- Act Like a Kid. There isn’t a ton of places that you can act like a kid all day long, Six Flags is different. This is the one place that you can run around, play carnival games, or destroy your friends in go carts without anyone passing judgement.
- Pink Things and Funnel Cakes. Even though Six Flags changed Pink Thing vendors, they are still a staple to the park. The second you walk in to the park the smell of Funnel Cakes will knock you on your tail end. Both are must haves anytime you’re there.
- Beat the Heat. Don’t let the temperature keep you from getting outside and enjoying summertime. Six Flags has a few rides (Aquaman, El Aserradero, Roaring Rapids) that involve water to keep you cool. Throughout the park, there are also misters spraying constantly that you can run through. See number 2.
- Six Flags now serves Beer. When I heard about this last year, I laughed. Can you imagine a bunch of beer-drinking, adrenaline junkies running throughout Six Flags? Unfortunately, it’s not like that. You are able to drink beer, but in restricted areas.
- Buy a Season Pass for almost the same as a day pass. You can purchase a day pass to Six Flags for $56.99 or you can buy a season pass (that is good for a year) for $69.99. You do the math, which do you think is a better deal? When you purchase a Season pass you get unlimited visits all year long, free tickets for friends, in park discounts, specials events and free admission to other theme parks.
- Concerts. Check the online entertainment schedule regularly to find bands playing at Six Flags. It’s a great way to end a long day at the park. Ticket pricing varies for each concert, but they are usually only around $10 in addition to Six Flags admission.
- Family Time or a Weekend Date. Six Flags is so versatile because of the endless amount of things to do. You can spend the day here with your family, no matter what the ages of your siblings, nieces, nephews or grandparents or bring your significant other and enjoy the day acting like kids. No matter the age group, Six Flags can entertain them!
- Shows. Throughout the park, you will find live shows going on. Be sure to stop by and watch them. Shows are played daily, check their schedule before getting to the park to make sure you see them all.
Six Flags Over Texas offers it all, from great food to live entertainment. If you haven’t been, this is a must see in the Dallas area. It’s located next to the Texas Rangers Stadium and The Cowboys Stadium. If you opt out of buying a season pass, purchase your ticket online in advance at least 3 days to get money off.