Anybody else obsessed with Fixer Upper? I’ll make a small confession. I drove with a few friends to Waco a few months ago to visit Magnolia and the silos and at the time I had never even watched the show. Even though I wasn’t a fan of the show (yet), I instantly became in love with all of the amazing decor items at Magnolia and dreamed of Joanna styling my house.
Since I loved Magnolia, I knew I had to love the show. Fixer Upper had a marathon a little while ago and I found myself glued to the TV for hours. I was so intrigued and love how naturally Joanna’s talent came to her. I was a bit jealous but loved watching all of the different houses come together. Since we don’t all live on a baller budget, I put together a Fixer Upper Inspired Living Room that you can use to inspire you to decorate your home without breaking the bank.
All of the items I found can be bought at either Target or Amazon – two of my favorite online retailers!
- Surefit Suede Sofa Slipcover (Target) — $58.49
- Threshold Mixville Anywhere Chair (Target) — $139.99
- Farmhouse Coffee Table (Target) — $224.99
- Threshold Jute Area Rug (Target) — $179.99
- Vinyl Louvered Shutters, Wedgewood Blue (Amazon) — $80.32
- Threshold Double Socket Floor Lamp (Target) — $69.99
- Moroccan Accent Stool (Amazon) — $42.15
- Jute Burlap Throw Pillow (Amazon) — $16.00
- Country House Collection Burlap Pillow (Amazon) — $11.32
- Country Rustic Wire Hanging Baskets (Amazon) — $19.99
- Skalny Round Galvanized Bucket (Amazon) — $66.99
- Nearly Natural Lilac Arrangement (Target) — $45.04
- Nearly Natural Large Gladiola Arrangement (Target) — $64.59
What do you think? Like it or love it?