- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Coca Cola
- Oil for Deep drying
For the Topping:
- 1 cup Coca Cola Syrup
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour and baking powder.
- Mix in eggs and Coca Cola until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into a funnel or turkey baster and in a circular motion pour batter into the hot oil.
- Fry up for about 1 minute on each side then drain on paper towel.
- Serve while still warm with coca cola syrup, whipped cream and cherries.
If the batter starts to get too thick, use Coca Cola to thin it out. Enjoy!