Traveling is by far one of my favorite things to do. There is something magical about venturing to a new place, exploring towns, learning the culture of others and truly experiencing how others live. I believe we often get very caught up in our own little worlds that we forget about the rest of the world. It’s so simple to do.
I get caught up in my every day routine and stuck doing the same thing over and over that sometimes I forget that there is so much more out there and that is not a good thing. Any chance I get, I leave town and explore. My husband and I have always been great travelers together and try to get away often. It’s a great way to unwind and unconnect while learning about ourselves and others.
Since I love to get away, I put together a few items that would make great gifts for those who like to skip town and explore.
- Wanderlust T-Shirt — $19.99
- Cooling Tech 3D Sleep Masks, 2 Pack — $8.99
- Lewis n Clark Foldable Backpack — $17.50
- Fujifilm Instax Instant Camera — $59.95
- J-Pillow Travel Neck Pillow — $29.95
- Not All Who Wonder Are Lost Bracelet — $18.99
- Sidekicks Foldable Ballet Flats — $14.99
- CozyPhones Sleep Headphones — $17.97
- GoPro Hero Video Camera — $129.99
- Travel Adapter Universal Outlet Adapter — $17.99
- Zoppen Rfid Blocking Passport Wallet — $11.99
- Squeez Pod Travel Toiletry Kit — $12.99
- Bagail 4-Set Packing Cubes — $21.99
- Kenneth Cole Hardside Suitcase — $62.00
- Mini Travel Umbrella with Case — $19.95
- Grid Electronics Organizer — $9.99
- Scratch-Off World Map — $29.99
- World Map Necklace — $9.99
- Kindle E-Reader — $79.99
- I Was Here Travel Journal — $15.26