Shopping is one of my favorite things ever. I love to go to the mall and look around even if I don’t buy a lot of things. I have learned that when I go shopping, I usually come home with tons of stuff for other people and not for myself. It just seems so much easier to find things for other people which is not always a good thing. Sometimes I look at my receipts and think, “why am I buying them all of this stuff?” The answer is simple, I like to shop. If I can’t find things for myself, I’m going to find things for others.
Since the holidays are in full effect, I took a Sunday off to spend at NorthPark Center. I wanted to get a good idea of what to buy for my family members and friends this Christmas. I spent all day there and left with some amazing items and a majority of my Christmas shopping done.
Want to know what I got? Here’s some Festive Gift Ideas that can be found at Northpark!
- Nespresso Vertuoline: I’ve had a Nespresso Vertuoline for about a year now and absolutely love it. Nespresso has a flagship store at NorthPark Center which makes it easy to buy more capsules, learn from the Nespresso staff and also taste test their products before making a purchase. If you’re looking for a great machine that makes both coffee and espresso, this is a definite choice!
- Aeroccino: Complete game changer! If you’re going to buy a Nespresso and you want to do a little more with your coffee, you need an Aeroccino. With the aeroccino, you can practically makes any drink from Starbucks but in the comfort of your home. I bought one while at NorthPark Center and have already used it multiple times.
- Mason Jar Measuring Cup: This is not only great to have but it would make a great hostess gift! I thought about buying a few of these so I would have them handy for all the parties that we go to this Holiday Season.
- 32 Piece Limited Edition Holiday Chocolate Gift Box: Because who doesn’t love chocolate? This Godiva set comes in different sizes but I had to choose the bigger size! If you’re going to give chocolate, give lots!
- Williams-Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board: Another great gift to give at the holidays because it is something that is always used. Not only is it functional, I love that this cutting board is nicest enough to leave out on the counter.
- Nest Holiday Grand 4-Wick Candle: Found at Neiman Marcus, Nest Candles are classic. They can get a bit pricey, but if you opt for one of the smaller sizes it isn’t nearly as bad. They last a long time and will make any home smell amazing.
- Bonbonniere Capsule Dispenser : This is the next item on my list to buy myself. If you have a Nespresso machine, you’ll want a place to keep all of your capsules in one place.
- Silver Street “Happy Hour” Flask: Who doesn’t want a nice flask? I love that it says Happy Hour!
- 10-in-1 Bartending Tool: We drink more around the holidays than any other time of the year. I love to make (complicated) cocktail drinks and when I can’t find the correct tools to make my drink, it drives me crazy. I love that this is an all in one tool! No more looking all around the kitchen for what you need.
- Big Blue™ Live Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: You can’t have a party without some music. I have a few bluetooth speakers placed throughout my house and they’re a life saver. Let the music set the mood at your next party!
I had so much fun shopping at NorthPark, don’t wait too long to get your shopping done. It becomes crazy town and parking becomes a nightmare. If you need a break, stop by the Nespresso Store and let me know what you think.
What others items would you add to the list?