How to be Memorable in your professional and personal life is an evening dedicated to a very cool conversation on being the BEST version of ourselves that we can be this year. This event will take place on Wednesday, March 6th from 7-9pm at the The Room on Main.
The amazing panelists joining the conversation include:
- Amanda Bush, Partner, Jackson Walker LLP, wife to George P. Bush
- Mina Chang, President, Linking the World, 2012 D’s Most Beautiful in Dallas
- Gianna Madrini, Style Editor, Global Fashion News
- Jennifer Sprague, Former Chief of Communications, Dallas ISD
- Veronica Torres, Director of Experiences, Dallas Convention & Visitors’ Bureau