Jurassic World comes to life in an action-packed, live arena show!
Do you and your family love dinosaurs? Can your kids remember every single name of dinosaur that has ever existed? Do your kids get excited any time they see dinosaurs on TV? Then don’t miss out on this amazing experience coming to a city near you!
With unrivaled arena production quality, Jurassic World comes to life against a backdrop of captivating scenery where dinosaurs from the iconic franchise, including fan-favorite Velociraptor Blue and a Tyrannosaurus rex more than 40 feet in length, take center stage. The production features more than 24 film-accurate, life-sized dinosaurs, with scale, speed and ferocity, operated by animatronics and performers. Fans of the popular Netflix animated series Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous will also recognize Bumpy, the friendly and food motivated dinosaur, as she goes from baby to adult fairly quickly.
Your trip to Isla Nublar takes a terrifying turn after the Indominus rex escapes and causes chaos in the park! Join forces with a team of scientists to unravel a corrupt plan and save Jeanie, a Troodon dinosaur, from a terrible fate. Along the way, experience some of Jurassic World’s most iconic dinosaurs including Blue the Raptor, the mighty T. rex and more!
Jurassic World’s unmistakable score combined with projection and practical scenery transforms the arena into the dense jungles of Isla Nublar, where real Gyrospheres roll through the valley and scientists work to unravel a corrupt plan and save a new dinosaur from a terrible fate. With pulse-pounding stunts and an original, authentic storyline, Jurassic World Live Tour is guaranteed to make memories that will last another 65 million years.
Jurassic World Live Tour Preshow Experience (INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET!)
Get your Jurassic World Live Tour adventure started with a special preshow experience. Get up close and personal with some of your favorite Jurassic World dinosaurs and vehicles…and it’s included with your ticket! This special preshow experience includes photo opportunities with: Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Baby Bumpy, Jurassic World Jeep, Gyrosphere.
The preshow experience starts one (1) hour before showtime.
What are the locations of the Jurassic World Live Tour?
Jurassic World Live Tour has locations all across the country and even Canada. You can find a list of all locations and dates below or visit their website here. https://www.jurassicworldlivetour.com/tickets/
- Dallas, Texas @ American Airline Center // August 11-13
- Austin, Texas @ Moody Center // August 18-20
- Salt Lake City, Utah @ Delta Center // August 25 – 27
- Denver, Colorado @ Ball Arena // September 1 – 3
- Montreal, Quebec @ Bell Centre // September 8 – 10
- Toronto, Ontario @ Scotiabank Arena // September 15 – 17
- Hamilton, Ontario @ Firstontario Centre // September 22 – 24
- Quebec City, Quebec @ Videotron Centre // September 28 – October 1
- Albany, New York @ MVP Arena // October 6 – 8
- Charleston, West Virginia @ Charleston Coliseum // October 13 – 15
- Grand Rapids, Michigan @ Van Andel Arena // October 20 – 22
- Green Bay, Wisconsin @ The Resch Center // October 26 – 28
- Hartford, Connecticut @ XL Center // November 3 -5
- Manchester, New Hampshire @ SNHU Arena // November 10 – 12
- Allentown, Pennsylvania @ PPL Center // November 17 – 19
- Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania @ Mohegan Sun Arena // November 24 – 26
- Huntsville, Alabama @ Von Braun Center // January 13 – 15
- Columbia, South Carolina @ Colonial Life // January 19 – 21
- Nashville, Tennessee @ Bridgestone Arena // January 26 – 28
- Birmingham, Alabama @ Legacy Arena // February 9 – 11
- Atlanta, Georgia @ State Farm Arena // February 16 – 19
- Duluth, Georgia @ GAS South Arena // February 23 – 25
- Hampton, Virginia @ Hampton Colesium // March 1 – 3
How long is the Jurassic World Live Tour show?
The show is approximately 1 hour 50 minutes long. This includes a 15 – 20 minute intermission. If you arrive early for the pre-show, the whole experience will be about 3 hours.
Don’t forget to arrive early to accomodate for parking, finding your seat and the pre-show!
Dallas Texas Jurassic World Live Tour Review
We attended the Dallas Jurassic World Live Tour while it was in town. We brought along a 10 month old, 3 year old and 6 year old for reference. We arrived approximately one hour early to ensure we were able to park and get inside to the pre-show experience. Upon entry, we went straight down to the floor where the dinosaurs were so we could get an upclose view. The boys loved seeing the dinosaurs so close and getting pictures with them.
The show didn’t have any bad seats. The arena was half closed off so all of the seats had a great view and there were no issues with kids being able to see the show. I’ve been to many shows that were hard for little kids to watch because the action was too far away. The boys eyes did not leave that performance. After about 50 minutes into the show, there was 1 intermission which was great timing for bathroom breaks and to grab a snack to eat.
After the intermission the show lasted another 50 minutes or so. The last 20 minutes of the show is where most of the action took place because the t-rex made his grand appearance. It was great for all ages. There were a few big loud booms and fire shows but nothing that the kids could not handle.
The Jurassic World Live Tour was a great price for what we got. There were no complaints from the kids and such a fun night. My son asked when the next show was when we were leaving so it was a big hit. If you have kids that love dinosaurs or a great show, I highly recommend checking our Jurassic World Live Tour while it’s in a city near you.