Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 11th. What do you have planned? If you want to make this Mother’s Day memorable, make mom a few drinks that she will love without having to intake thousands of calories. I’ve found 4 delicious cocktails and mocktails that mom will love!
Low Calorie Cocktails and Mocktails for Mother’s Day
Total Calories: 148 per drink
- 3 oz. VOGA Prosecco
- 1 oz. Raspberry syrup
- Fresh Raspberries for garnish
- Pour in Raspberry Syrup
- Top with VOGA Prosecco
- Add fresh raspberries for additional taste and garnish
Total Calories: 156 per drink
- 4 oz. Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- Cucumber and lemon slices
- Muddle a few cucumber sliced with vodka. Strain and pour into a chilled glass over ice
- Top with Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- Garnish with lemon and cucumber slices
Vanilla Nut Martini
Total Calories: 130 per drink
- 3 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 2 oz Vanilla Nut RealBeanz
- 1 tbsp cream
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add Vanilla Nut RealBeanz, vanilla vodka and cream.
- Shake well and divide between two chilled martini glasses.
Raspberry Lemonade Spritzer (mocktail)
Total Calories: 15 Calories
- 1 Bottle of Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- Dash of lime juice
- Raspberries for Garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE and lime juice.
- Stir in ice.
- Stir and pour in two glasses.
- Garnish each glass with fresh raspberries.