Having a man cave is every man’s dream. It’s a place to escape from reality and enjoy your time with no worries. Most man caves are located in basements, the garage or a spare room in the house that is not being used. Wherever it is, you know it’s going to be awesome. We have a couple spare rooms in our house and have thought about turning one into a man cave. After chatting with my husband, I came up with an ultimate list of Man cave must haves.
- Take your competition to a new level with a gaming station: What man doesn’t love their games? It’s best to play on 3 screens rather than 1. Set up a battlestation so you can take your gaming to the next level. Don’t forget the good stuff – gaming keyboard, mouse, headset and Philips hue LightStrips for customizable backlight.
- 4K HDTV to Watch the Game: The bigger, the better. We have a 65″ 4K HDTV at my house and it’s one of the best purchases we have ever made. The quality of the picture is amazing. Our house has become the place to watch the game because the TV picture is so clear.
- Create a light show. You can use the ESPN app and Philips hue to make the lights flash when your favorite team scores. That way, even if you’re not watching the game, you’ll know when good things happen.
- Give your man cave a personal touch with a 3-D printer. This is the future, so you might as well jump on the train now! I saw the 3-D printer in action recently and it is so cool. You can take any object, use a special design software and recreate it in the printer.
- A man cave screams SPORTS to me, so adding smart sports equipment seems like a must. No matter which sports you like, there is a smart sports equipment that will work.
- A robot to bring you drinks. The WowWee MiP 0821 robot drives, dances, battles, balances, plays games, responds to motions and more and can be remotely controlled by a compatible iOS or Android cell phone for ease of use. It can carry up to the weight of a soda can, so it can bring you drinks. CHEERS!
No matter what items you decide to add to your man cave, I know it will still be glorious. As long as you’re having fun and making memories along the way is the only thing that matters! If you want more ideas for your man cave, check out some other fun ideas from Best Buy.