There’s something magical about having someone else blow out your hair. I’m the first to admit it’s one of my favorite things to do. Nothing beats having your hair worked on by professionals and getting it professionally washed and styled. Not only do I love the way it looks immediate after the blowout but I love that I can do many days without even having to touch it and it will stay looking just as good.
If you haven’t had a blow out in Dallas, I highly suggest booking your appointment asap. It’s fun activity with your friends, before going out or even on a slow day when you just feel like getting a little pampered. I’ve made my way through most blow out bars in Dallas and mostly have had amazing experiences. I’ve documented all the blow out salons in Dallas to help you find your next favorite salon.
Give yourself a professional blowout with a hairstyle of your very own when you visit this beauty bar. The Dry Bar provides no cuts or color, just blow outs and the occasional updos and braids. Before your blow out, choose one of their hairstyles that you want
- The Manhattan – straight, sleek and smooth style
- The Straight Up – their signature blowout, It’s straight with a little bit of body
- The Mai Tai – effortless, messy, beachy hair
- The Cosmo – lots of loose curls
- The Cosmo Tai – A little Cosmo, a little Mai Tai
- The Dirty Martini – tousled and textured style
- The Southern Comfort – big hair and lots of volume (My Favorite!)
- The Old Fashioned – Hollywood vintage waves
- The Shirley Temple – the cutest blow out for ages 10 and under.
Blowouts cost $45 but don’t forget to budget in tip money for your stylist. Depending on the length of your hair and how thick it is, plan to spend approximately 45 minutes at The Dry Bar from start to finish. There are multiple Dry Bars located throughout the Dallas metroplex. The best way to find the closest one near you is by searching their map here.
Blo is owned by celebrity Gwyneth Paltrow, first opening their locations in 2014. Blo has been a hit since the beginning. Their main gig is blow outs but unlike some of the other dry bars, they do offer multiple services such as braids, house calls, bridal services, and make up. Hairstyles that Blo Blow Dry Bar offers –
- Pillow Talk – Beach waves for an effortless look
- Executive Sweet – Sleek, glossy hair that is perfectly straight
- Red Carpet – Smooth tresses with lots of body and soft blend
- Holly Would – Big, round curls with volume and a touch of Hollywood glam (My Favorite)
- Uptown Curl – Mix between the classic blow out of the Red Carpet with the curls of Holly Would
A 45 minute blow out with one of the above hair styles cost $45. Blo has multiple dry bars throughout Dallas. Find all of their locations here.
With three locations throughout the Dallas metrpolex, The Hair Bar is one of the best Blow Dry Bars. All blow outs at $45 and Princess blowouts (10 and under) are $35. The Hair bar has five signature blow outs to choose from –
- Tousled – Touchable waves give you that perfect, bed head morning after look. The Tousled Blowout is a sexy do that will leave you ready to take on the world.
- Straight – Perfect for the woman who wants to shine – inside and out. Our professional flat irons will leave you smooth, straight, and of course, shining.
- Classic – The signature blowout, round brushed to perfection with ends slightly turned under. The classic is just the thing to make you feel gorgeous.
- Classic with Volume – signature blowout, with lots of volume, you choose how much. You’ll be red carpet ready when you leave with this classic blowout style.
- Curled – Ideal for the woman who wants gorgeous curls that last into the night. Tight or loose – your new found curls are ideal for formal events – or just for fun.
The Hair Bar also offers up dos, makeup, and braids. If you prefer, the Hair Bar makes house calls starting at $100
BAM has been awarded “Best Blowout in Dallas” by D magazine and definitely a crowd favorite in Dallas. BAM uses only the finest quality products and tools including BALMAIN Hair Couture, T3 tools, BAM hair care, Dyson dryers, and BAM hypoallergenic makeup made exclusively in Europe and North America.
- Bombshell – Old Hollywood glamour hairstyle with volume and curls swept to the side
- Babe Blowout – Straight hair with volume and effortless perfection
- Beauty Blowout – Beautiful bountiful curls
- Boss Blowout – Sleep Straight hairstyle
- Belle – Perfect hairstyle for Southern belles, lots of curls and volume
- Beachy – gorgeous blowout with beachy waves
- Ballroom – Bespoke and custom updo for your special hairstyle needs
- Baby – blowouts for your little ones
BAM Blowouts include Shampoo, Conditioning and expert blow dry styling in one of our signature BAM styles or a style of your choosing for $49.
No matter which salon you choose, a blowout is the perfect way to treat yourself to a little luxury and leave feeling fabulous. So book your appointment today and get ready to turn heads with your perfect hair.
While getting your hair done at a beauty school might not be the first place you think to get your hair blown out in Dallas, it is actually a great alternative to going to a high end salon – not to mention the price!
Ogle Beauty School offers an assortment of beauty treatments from skin care, hair cuts, beard trims to blow outs. The prices are very reasonably priced. I’ve been a couple times and my hair has always turned out great. Keep in mind, these are students who are not yet licensed but are being managed so your hair is in good hands.
Prices for a blow out start at $12 – what a deal!
There are two Dallas locations of Ogle
- 6333 E Mockingbird Ln #201, Dallas, TX 75214
- 17174 Preston Rd. Dallas, TX 75248
House of Dear is known widely for their hair cut services and has a specialty in curly hair, many people miss that they have a great blow out service too. Their blow outs are more costly than most starting at $58.
They are by appointment only due to our salon rarely having walk-in availability so make sure to book an appointment before arriving.
House of Dear is located at 3317 Mckinney Avenue #101, Dallas Texas 75204
If you are unable to make it to one of these blow out salons in Dallas, ask your hairdresser if they offer these services. Many times you can get this service at your usual salon for a decent price. It might be a tad different in experience and atmosphere but sometimes just getting a good blow out is all that matters!