Norma’s Cafe, the original Dallas comfort food dining icon, will support the American Red Cross serving Dallas/Fort Worth Monday, March 14 through Friday, March 18, with “Red Cross Week at Norma’s Cafe.” Multiple promotions will run throughout the week at all three cafe locations with different opportunities to support the Red Cross in its mission to alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies.
In celebration of the week and of National Red Cross Month, Norma’s Cafe guests can take part in the below opportunities:
- Monday, March 14 – Buy any slice of Mile-High Pie™ and a portion of the sales will be donated to the North Texas Red Cross.
- Tuesday, March 15 – Norma’s Cafe guests will be introduced to the Tornado App, which is available on Apple and Android platforms by searching “Red Cross Tornado.” Guests who download the app will receive a free slice of Mile-High Pie™ on their next visit to Norma’s Cafe. The Tornado App alerts users of tornados in the area, provides a checklist of emergency procedures and helps locate shelters for protection.
- Wednesday, March 16 – A portion of sales at all three Norma’s Cafe locations will go directly to the Red Cross.
- Thursday, March 17 – Norma’s Cafe guests who download the Red Cross Monster Guard App, which is available on Apple and Android platforms, will receive a coupon for a free slice of Mile-High Pie™ for their next visit to the cafe. The Monster Guard app is designed to teach kids (aged 7-11) how to prepare for real-life emergencies in a fun and engaging game.
- Friday, March 18 – Norma’s Cafe will host a drawing for a chance to win free chicken fried steak for a year. Guests can enter for a chance to win all week at all three locations. A winner will be selected on Friday.
Get a FREE appetizer from Norma’s when you sign up for their emails!