If I could spend an entire day at the newly renovated Cooper Fitness Center, I would. The 50,000 sq ft Fitness Center has undergone a major face life which features a gorgeous new entrance which clearly states their mission, “Get Cooperized.”
Their mission is not only for you to get fit and healthy with them, but for you to enjoy yourself while doing it. They want people to live better, longer, more productive lives and they want to be a part of it. When you get Cooperized, you don’t get just fitter and healthier, you get access to some of the world’s best professionals, facilities and programs.
The Cooper Center offers more than just a few machines and a swimming pool. Here is a short list of some of their great amenities:
- Enjoy exercise in a supportive and challenging group environment with more than 100 cardio classes, from indoor cycling and yoga to pre-/post-natal classes.
- Youth can enjoy a wide range of classes and activities that are as fun as they are healthy, instilling a passion for fitness early in life.
- Give your heart rate some heart pumping scenery on their beautiful grounds and private one line rubberized outdoor track, winding through trees and ponds.
- The nation’s best professional fitness trainers and sports pros will help you develop healthy habits and keep your goals on track.
- Relax in their sauna, steam room or whirlpool or with one their day spa’s therapeutic, restorative treatments.
- Take a swim in one of the two heater 25 yard, six lane pools during any season.
Cooper Fitness Center has all inclusive privileges which is the best! I have been apart of many different gyms and country clubs before they not only charged a monthly rate but tacked on additional fees for classes and everything little thing possible. Members of the Cooper Fitness Center have all inclusive access to the Dallas AND Craig Ranch, Mckinney facilities, group exercise classes, pools, outdoor grounds and complimentary room services. Through a partnership with the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA), members receive reciprocal privileges to thousands of affiliated fitness centers across the country.
Stop by the newly renovated club at 12200 Preston Road and see what the hype is about. You won’t be disappointed.