This year Taste of Addison will celebrate their 20th year of delicious food. This three day festival features over 60 different Addison restaurants, music entertainment, chef demonstrations, games and more.
- Friday, May 18 – Sunday, May 20
- Friday, May 18: 6pm – midnight
- Saturday, May 19: noon – midnight
- Sunday, May 20: noon – 5pm
- Addison Circle Park, 4970 Addison Circle Drive
- Parking is FREE. Park at the corner of Dallas Parkway and Arapaho (Directions)
- Friday: $15
- Saturday: $5 before 5pm, $15 after 5pm
- Sunday: $5
- Children under 3 are FREE
- Albertsons is selling $10 anytime tickets
Activities at Taste of Addison
- Flair Bartending Exhibition presented by Sherlock’s: Flair bartending is when bartenders flip, spin, throw balance and do all types of crazy stuff while making cocktails. Sherlock’s has invited five bartenders from around the area to perform routines to music and show off their mad skills.
- Taste Showcase: Inside the Addison Conference Centre over a dozen chefs will be demonstrating their cooking expertise. Also you can look for the Ultimate culinary how-to experience with Albertson’s Cookin’ with the Gridiron Greats showcase hosted by CBS 11 featuring cooking demonstrations by Randy White, DeMarco Murray, Drew Pearson and Jason Witten.
- Family Fun Zone: A quad bungee jump, gyroball, caricatures, face painting, old time photos, sand art and exciting inflatables including the Obstacle Course, Spiderman Obstacle Course, Spiderman Slide, Bounce House and more for you and your family.
- Carnival: Over 25 rides and a load of midway games that you don’t want to miss.
- Children’s Musical: Stop by the Kid’s Stage on Saturday and Sunday for a chance to see Go, Dog, Go! come to life.
- BBVA Compass NBA Team. Works. On Tour: This is a NBA basketball themed experience for fans of all ages. Shoot some hoops with friends or compete, just have some fun on the court! NBA Players, Legends, and coaches will make appearances throughout the Tour, interacting with fans, signing autographs, and offering basketball tips to future and current NBA hopefuls.
- Arts and Crafts: Over 30 vendors have signed up to be an arts and crafts vendor. Stop by and see their amazing work.
- Taste: The Competition: 20 restaurants competed with 20 different dishes. Check the results here to see who won.