Scottish Fig from Del Frisco’s Steakhouse
- 1.5 oz Glenfiddish 12 Yr
- 1/2 oz Root Liquer
- 2 oz Lemon Sour
- 2 oz Fig Jam
- 1/2 oz Apple Juice
- 1/2 egg whites (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a Boston shaker.
- Shake until fig jam is dissolved.
- Strain with a julep strainer over ice into a bucket glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel or fresh fig.
If you don’t have all of the ingredients (or don’t want to take the effort to make the drink), no worries! Head over to Del Frisco’s Steakhouse to try this or many other Fall drinks on their menu.