The Fork Fight Battle at Trinity Groves, a series of 8 events, will feature a cook-off between the upcoming restaurants in Trinity Groves in a bracket-style format. With each fight, two restaurants will have the opportunity to present their new concept to an audience who will taste what Trinity Groves will soon have to offer. Guests will decide the winner of each round. The winners advance to the next round. The restaurant that makes it to the final round, will battle it out against Sharon Van Meter, renowned chef and owner of 3015 at Trinity Groves.
The Chefs are from 8 Trinity Groves incubator restaurants: SOUK, Casa Rubia, Kitchen LTO, Chino Chinatown, Amber Jax Fish Market Grille, Saint Rocco’s, LUCK and Resto Gastro Bistro.
Fork Night Schedule:
- Wednesday, July 10: Round 1 with SOUK vs. Casa Rubia
- Thursday, July 18: Round 2 with Kitchen LTO vs. Chino Chinatown
- Thursday, July 25: Round 3 with Amber Jax vs. Saint Rocco’s
- Thursday, August 1: Round 4 with LUCK vs. Resto Gastro Bistro
- Thursday, August 8: Round 5 with winners of Round 1 and 2
- Thursday, August 15: Round 6 with winners of Round 3 and 4
- Thursday, August 22: Round 7 with winners of Round 5 and 6
- Thursday, August 29: Final round with Sharon Van Meter vs. winner of Round 7
Cocktails will be served at 7: 00 pm and a seated dinner will begin at 7: 45 pm. Each fight is $75 per person, which includes cocktails, two appetizers, two salads, two entrees and two desserts – one from each competitor. Individual event tickets can be purchased online up to one hour before each fight. There is a package for all 8 events for $500. You save $100 when purchasing the package. Last day to purchase package tickets will be July 10th. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
For tickets go to http: //www.brownpapertickets.com/event/408927.