Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®), the award-winning loyalty program from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is in partnership with Live Nation Entertainment and they’re kicking off 2013 On Tour With SPG: Hear The Music, See The World series. For the second consecutive year, this innovative global program allows SPG members to experience intimate music performances at incredible destinations such as Barcelona, Bangkok, New York and the San Francisco Bay Area. The exciting slate of talent will include a mix of genres ranging from rock, hip-hop, electronic, pop and more.
Each of Starwood’s nine hotel brands will be featured in this year’s Hear the Music, See the World. Confirmed performances include:
- Element DFW Airport in Dallas featuring Sara Bareillas on May 18th
- The Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston featuring One Direction on June 3rd.
- Four Points by Sheraton in Barcelona featuring Russian Red on July 20th
- Aloft in Cupertino, CA featuring Imagine Dragons on August 7th
- Le Méridien in Mexico City featuring Lila Downs on October 25th
- Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in New York featuring Gavin Degraw on July 25th
- Hotel Bristol in Vienna, Austria featuring Paloma Faith on September 27th
- W Singapore with musicians and dates to be determined.
- The St. Regis with musicians and dates to be determined.
Did you see the first show of the entire tour is kicking off in Dallas? Maybe because we’re the best, maybe not. So the real question is, “How can I attend a show?” Music-minded SPG members can redeem or bid Starpoints to attend the acoustic performances and artist experiences at spg.com/hearthemusic. Access will also be granted through ticket giveaways to followers of SPG’s Facebook page and Twitter feed @spg. (Hint, Hint – GO Follow them now!)
Sarah Bareillas will be playing at Element, located close to DFW Airport. The hotel is grounded by smart thinking, a natural sense of balance and an optimistic energy that’s alive and vibrant, all of which will be reflected at the Sara Bareilles concert. The event will start off with a relaxed cocktail hour complimented with healthy but delicious food featuring local and seasonal ingredients. The concert will be performed adjacent to the Element lobby in an outdoor tent staged with flickering candles. We will also be hosting a social contest by encouraging guests to tweet via #spglife, they will then be entered to win a free bike from Element, as part of Elements. Borrow-A-Bike program
If you’re not part of the Starwood Preferred Guest Loyalty Program, no problem. You can join here for free!