As you should all know by now, I’m a fan of Yelp. I love their parties, motive and community. Every year Yelpers get to experience a party thrown by the Community Manager (and lots of sponsors). This party is always above and beyond with food, drinks, entertainment, and fun.
Yelp’s Summer Lovin Party is on June 7th from 8-10pm. You must be a member of the Yelp Community to attend, details below on how to RSVP. Must be 21+ (there is free booze, what do you expect?)
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Vermont Cider Company
- Schneider – Weisse
- Imperial Beer
- Real Ale Brewing Company
- Harpoon Brewery
- St. Killian Imports
- Magic Hat Brewing Company
- Pyramid Breweries
- Widmer Brothers Brewing
- Redhook Brewery
- Oskar Blues Brewery
- Unibroue Beers
- Artisanal Imports
Spirits, Wines and Refreshments
Non Profit Partners
Complimentary Valet provided by Pinky’s Valet
HOW TO RSVP:
- Sign into your Yelp account (Don’t have one? Create one – it’s free!) Add a photo to your profile. Not because you have to — but because you want to. Those question mark heads are ugly!
- Click the RSVP button at the top of this listing, and click “I’m In.” Note: Your real name must be on your Yelp profile and must also match the name on your valid government ID **Abbreviated names are acceptable (i.e. Nick for Nicholas**
- Your RSVP must be confirmed with an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure entry.
- If you do not follow these directions, your RSVP will be invalid.
- If you are elite please RSVP on the separate event listing here: http://www.yelp.com/elite If you are not elite, please RSVP on this event listing above and await your confirmation email!
This is a fabulous FREE event that gives you a chance to meet other Dallas yelpers, partake in some complimentary bites & bevs from local companies, and find out what Yelp is all about whilst grooving the night away. Please represent Yelp Dallas the right way – be sure to bring cash to tip staff and valet!