It’s officially beginning to feel like Fall! Fall means so many things, it means the leaves will start to turn colors, hot coffee will be acceptable again and we get to start wearing Fall clothes and accessories.
Although I like the heat, I’m obsessed with sweater weather. I love to wear dark Fall colors and load on the accessories. While you can do that in the Summertime, I find it much more comfortable in the Fall. The weather is cooler and the added accessories won’t load you down.
I’ve been waiting all year for this time of year so I’ve collecting my favorite Fall Fashion Finds to share with you! The great thing about these finds is that they most stores will have them. They aren’t items that you will have to hunt for.
- Scarfs. The great thing about scarves is that you can totally change the way your outfit looks with a scarf. You can mix and match colors, patterns and textures to renew any outfit you have.
- Watches. I don’t go a day without wearing my watch. It’s my go-to accessory. I love to wear gold all year long, but especially in the Fall time. I feel like gold goes better with Fall colors. Pulsar is my go-to watch. I’m obsessed with the Night Owl Collection. The watch has over 40 Swarovski crystals that can dress up any outfit! I feel naked without my watch.
- Kimono Tops. I have a bad habit of wearing kimono tops or any type of sweater all year long. I love they way they cover my body and I’m the most comfortable in them. I stock up on them all year round and anxiously wait for Fall time so I can pull them all out and wear them without feeling guilt. My currently swooning over all of the tribal prints.
- Tall boots. You can’t live in Texas without a good pair of boots. I’m not talking Cowboy Boots (although, you should have a pair of those too), I’m talking good leather boots to wear over skinny jeans. These are perfect for the cool Fall mornings and to wear into Winter. Since it doesn’t usually get too cold here until the New Year, you can wear them for many months out of the year.
- Dark Lipstick. It wasn’t until this year that I really got into wearing lipstick. I have been experimenting with different shades and I absolutely love how dramatic lipstick can make your makeup. Dark shades are great for the Fall time and will work perfectly with your Fall colors.
Every day, there’s a new rhythm, a new adventure. You dance to the beat of your own drum. You capture and share moments, with your family and your friends. PULSAR is a quality companion that is right there with you – every day, and for tomorrow, with modern styles that stand the test of time. That’s Life. In real time.
What items are on your Fall essential list?