Looking for a place to watch the Fireworks in the Dallas area? Head to Addison for Kaboom Town, the largest and best Fireworks show around. Year after year, Kaboom Town wins awards for the amazing show that they display. This year will not be any different.
Kaboom Town is held in Addison Circle Park located at 4970 Addison Circle Drive. Traffic will be a little crazy. So plan to get there early and bring some cash to pay for parking. The Addison Circle Watch Party is a free event and no ticket is required. Some of the restaurant and hotel watch parties may charge a separate fee.
The Fourth of July party is on July 3rd and gates open at 5pm. The event is completely FREE!
The fireworks are launched from the south end of Addison Airport and are choreographed to music and simulcast on 100.3 JACK fm. The fireworks can be seen from just about anywhere in Addison and many hotels and restaurants host special watch parties. There is also a watch party at Addison Circle Park.
FREE parking is located in the parking garages located on Arapaho Road at the Dallas Parkway and Addison Circle Drive at Dallas Parkway. Handicap parking is available at the DART Transit Center, 4925 Arapaho Road.
Kaboom Town Rules
Before you head to Kaboom Town make sure you know all of the details so you’ll have no problems viewing the show. If you decide to head to Addison Circle for the fireworks display, they have made a few adjustments to their rules and regulations this year that you need to know about.
As with most major events, at Addison Circle Park all bags and coolers will be searched before people are admitted to the park. While this only affects a small percentage of the 500,000+ people who come to Addison for the fireworks, there is still a small percentage that this applies to, so avoid bringing bags in order to expedite entry into the park.
For the first time, attendance will be LIMITED at Addison Circle Park to ensure a quality guest experience. Once the park reaches capacity, guests will not be allowed.
There will be plenty of food and beverage booths at the Addison Circle Park watching party, including hamburgers, hot dogs, barbecue, chicken sandwiches, cotton candy, ice cream, beer, wine, soft drinks, water and much more, or pick up food to go at one of the Addison Circle restaurants. You can also bring along a picnic basket.
Entertainment at Kaboom Town
The dazzling 30-minute fireworks show is choreographed to music and a live radio simulcast on 100.3 JACK FM. Plus there is great food, live music on the Budweiser Stage and the spectacular Addison Airport Air Show featuring the Cavanaugh Flight Museum Warbird Flyover.
Kaboom Town Parties to Attend
If you want to skip the massive crowds at Kaboom Town, why not watch the amazing fireworks show at the many parties going on in Addison? Sit on the patio, sip on a cold drink and watch the fireworks from afar. Here are a few watch parties that are worth looking into:
- Addison Point: One of Addison’s oldest joints offers a parking lot party with outdoor grill and country music by Keith Owens!
- Cantina Laredo: This party has something for everyone! A steel drum band for the party crowd. Bounce houses for the kids. Food and beverage tents throughout the parking lot.Events
- Chamberlain’s Fish Market Grill: One of the most ELEGANT Kaboom Town parties, Chamberlain’s offers a special four course dinner with private fireworks viewing.
- McFaddens: Looking for a more adventurous Kaboom? Head to McFaddens for drinks and fun!
- On the Border: This is a super-popular parking lot party featuring a DJ, food and beverage tents, and lots of appetizer specials.
- The Quarter: The Quarter only makes their bread pudding two times – Saints games and Kaboom Town!
- Back Nine
- TGI Fridays: Your go to spot for the best fireworks viewing point. They’ll have Food Service + food TGI Friday Food Truck with Ahi Tuna Crisps, Buffalo Wings, Potato Skins! Tent with outdoor grill and seating area along with live music starting at 2pm! Enter below to win a $50 TGIFridays Giftcard!
Find more KaboomTown parties here: http://addisonkaboomtown.com/parties.html
Regardless if you’re at Addison Circle Park or another party in Addison, enjoy the night and the beautiful fireworks at Kaboom Town. Looking for MORE firework shows? Here is the Ultimate List of Firework Displays in the DFW area.
a Rafflecopter giveaway