If you’re not familiar with the Samsung Hub, it is a refrigerator that offers a little bit of everything. The Hub is a 27.9 Cu. Ft. 4-Door Flex Smart French Door Refrigerator that has changed the way my family eats and organizes are life. The Hub has a 21.5″ Wi-Fi enabled touchscreen that offers all sorts of information from recipes to live streaming music. Who doesn’t love to jam while they’re cooking?
Yall, my Samsung Family Hub refrigerator is the coolest appliance EVER. I have a photo album as my screen saver (aka tons of puppy pictures) that I’ve uploaded directly from my phone. I’m able to search recipes on an AllRecipe app located on my home screen. Bonus: I get to listen to my favorite songs through the Pandora app. The future of technology is here!!
Golden Oreo Cupcake Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup of crumbled Golden Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set up your cupcake pan with liners
- Using a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high for 30 seconds.
- Using a sealable bag place your cookies in it and smash with a rolling pin or your hands
- Now add sugar, and vanilla to the butter and beat until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternate, the flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed until everything is well mixed together
- Add in your Golden Oreo crumbled cookies and fold in
- Fill the cupcake pan liners 2/3 with cake batter
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before frosting
- 1 c unsalted sweet cream butter
- 3 c powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 half cup of oreos
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, vanilla and cream cheese on high speed until fluffy
- Add 3 cups of sugar, one at a time.
- Add in heavy cream if frosting is looking like sugar pebbles.
- Scrape the sides to get all of the sugar.
- Mix until your frosting is stiff and wont fall off the whisk.
- Take a butter knife and carve out a small portion of the cupcake.
- Fill in with frosting.
- Using a star tip, pipe on the frosting onto the top of the cupcake and place a oreo on top.
The holidays aren’t even here and I’m already seeing the benefits of owning a Samsung Hub. I can’t wait to use it even more in the upcoming months. Have you checked them out at Best Buy? If not, go into your local store and play with them. They are amazing and you won’t believe all they can do.