Photo Credit: “Tri Color Pasta Salad” by Courtney’s Sweets
When we’re getting ready for a summer BBQ or picnic, managing our time in the kitchen is really important. It helps if our family can dig in with us to help get the food prepped quickly. Courtney’s Sweets has a family favorite tri color pasta salad recipe that is easy for kids to put together on their own. Just boil and drain the pasta for them, and the rest is just a fun “stir together” recipe. It’s a beautiful no-fail crowd pleaser that your child(ren) will be happy to share with their friends and family. Grab the recipe for this beautiful dish—–>HERE.
Photo Credit: “Healthy Peanut Butter Ball Bumble Bees” by Eating Richly
Are these not the cutest little bumble bees you’ve ever seen? Not only do they look amazing, but they are actually healthy too as they are made from crunchy peanut butter, oats, honey, and almonds. Your children will be excited to make each little bee for themselves. The recipe from Eating Richly calls for enough ingredients to make twenty bees, so your kids will have plenty to share with their friends — that is, if they can keep from eating them as they go! Learn how to make these cute little edible bumble bees—–>HERE.
Photo Credit: “Cupcake Cones” by Mini Cooking
If you have never tried cupcake cones, do it! You kids will be delightfully confused by this recipe as they are pouring in the cake batter into the cones. Once they are baked and cooled, top them with your favorite frosting, OR go straight for your favorite ice cream instead! Honestly, I love them with a scoop of ice cream, it’s like having birthday cake and ice cream, but in a cone! You can’t go wrong with this look and these flavors. Hop over to Mini Cooking for the full recipe—–>HERE.
20 Recipes and Tips for Cooking with Kids in the Kitchen
Bring your kids into the kitchen this summer with great recipes they will love to make with you! Check out my favorite recipes and tips from around the blogosphere to get you family started. Don’t forget to tell my blog friends that you found their great tips and recipes at The Dallas Socials!
- Daniel Tiger Snack by Eating Richly
- Bread In A Bag by Hustle Mom Repeat
- Cooking With Kids Tips by Coffee With Us 3
- Gluten Free Waffle Cone by Fearless Dining
- Lion Vegetable Tray by Eating Richly
- Chocolate Ganache by Courtney’s Sweets
- Crunchy Apple Peanut Butter Wrap by Finding Zest
- Cupcake Cones by Mini Cooking
- Supernatural Fudge Brownies by Platter Talk
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies by Mashup Mom
- Chocolate Torta by Platter Talk
- Healthy Peanut Butter Ball Bumble Bees by Eating Richly
- Double Chocolate Brownies by Coffee With us 3
- Homemade French Toast Sticks by Finding Zest
- Granola Bar by Mini cooking
- Tri Color Pasta Salad by Courtney’s Sweets
- Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Funnel Cakes by We’re Parents
- Black Bean & Rice Open-Faced Tacos by Simply Stacie
- Super Rich Healthy Carrot Cake by Eating Richly
- Chocolate Mousse Pie by Courtney’s Sweets