Admittedly, I’m horrible at waiting til the last minute to buy gifts no matter what the occasion. It’s not that I don’t care or that I don’t want to buy anything, I’m just a procrastinator. I usually wait til the last minute for most things but I’ve been trying my hardest to change that this year.
With Mother’s Day around the corner, I wanted to go ahead and order something for mom. I found some amazing gift items that any Mom would like and the best part? You can order almost all of these on Amazon Prime so if you’re like me and accidentally forget to order, you can get it at your doorstep within a few days!
- Litchi Electric Manicure and Pedicure Set — $37.99
- Starbucks Gift Card — $25.00 – $50.00
- Apple Watch Sport — $249.99
- Home Executive Planner — $19.99
- I’m Not Like a Regular Mom Tee — $17.99
- The Magnolia Story by Chris & Joanna Gaines — $13.50
- Michael Kors Jetset Tote — $208.60
- Good Housekeeping Magazine Subscription — $5.00
- Fresh Cucumber Melon Spa Gift Basket — $26.99
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogrammed Turkish Throw — $64.00
- Keurig K55 Single Serve Coffeemaker — $69.99
- Infinity Nursing Scarf — $11.99
- Amazon Fire HD 8″ Tablet — $89.99
- Chef’d Meal Delivery Subscription — $29.00
- KYS Personalized Terry Bath Robe — $59.95
- Pink Rose Gift Bath Gift Set — $35.99
- BXT Creative Pocket Home Organizer — $15.99
- Spafinder Wellness Gift Card — $25.00 – $50.00
- Tea Forte Loose Leaf Tea Infuser — $30.00
- California Delicious Starbucks Coffee Gift Basket — $36.57
What other items should I add to the list?