In Texas, we like to do things a little bigger (and better) than most. Hotel Palomar has come up with the ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE for State Fair goers – the Big D High Roller package.
The exclusive weekend package features:
- Grand Luxury Penthouse Suite accommodations for two nights
- Luxurious breakfast in bed for two each morning
- Private charter helicopter service over the Dallas skyline to the State Fair
- Rolls-Royce Phantom private chauffeured transportation throughout the stay
- Custom his and hers Stetson cowboy hats
- Two pairs of custom-fitted Lucchese alligator cowboy boots
- Designer jeans for two, with private personal shopper and fitting at Neiman Marcus NorthPark
- Private four-course dinner for two by Chef Graham Dodds at Central 214
- Two VIP entry passes to the Fair
- $1000 in food and ride coupons
- Nightly presentation of chilled Veuve Clicquot champagne with Ghirardelli chocolates at turndown
You in? With the weekend rate of $20,000, the “Black Gold High Roller” package can be booked by contacting Hotel Palomar Dallas director of sales and marketing, Sam S. Tucker, at 214-560-2733.