It’s almost time for Addison Oktoberfest which means it’s time to get your Prost on! This year Addison’s Oktoberfest will take place from September 14th – September 17th and they have so many things to offer this year.
Now let’s get started with everything you need to know about Addison Oktoberfest.
The event kicks off on Thursday, September 14th and lasts through September 17th. You will need to purchase a ticket if you are planning to attend any day other than Thursday or Sunday. All children under 12 are free.
Dates, Times and Pricing
- Thursday, September 14, 2017, 6-11 pm — admission is free
- Friday, September 15, 2017, 6pm – midnight — $10 ages 13+
- Saturday, September 16, 2017, noon – midnight — $10 ages 13
- Sunday, September 27, 2017, noon – 6 pm — FREE to all ages
There’s one thing for sure, you won’t be bored or hungry at Oktoberfest. There is so much to do and see – it’s great for the whole family. No matter which day you go, there is a laundry list of activities that are available. I’ve listed a few of my favorite things to do at Oktoberfest below. You can find more events and activities here.
Things to do at Addison Oktoberfest
- Drink beer – This obviously had to be added to the list. Enjoy the outdoor Paulaner biergarten, or come inside the Addison Conference Centre – either way you’re in good hands.
- Bier Barrel Rolling – Gather a few friends (who are over 21) and compete by rolling a Paulaner Bier Keg down the course and back to your teammate using one hand. Events are on Saturday at 3, 4:30, 5:30 and 7pm on the Bowl Stage
- Shop the Vendors – You never know what you will find when shopping the vendors. Many work really hard at their craft so walk around and see what they’ve got.
Food at Addison Oktoberfest
Not only is drinking a cold beer on the top of my list, but you better believe I’ll be grubbing on some delicious food while there. If you plan on doing the same, you have a couple options. You can purchase all sorts of food items from vendors. Some items they will be selling are bratwurst, pretzels, gyros and more. Check here for a full menu of what they’ll be selling.
I would recommend not only eating at the vendors but also making reservations at Chamberlain’s Brau Haus for a full meal. You’ll receive a 3 course Bavarian Tasting Menu prepared by Addison chef, Richard Chamberlain, Souvenir Stein (available during dinner), Paulaner beer with each course AND a $25 Gift Card to Chamberlain’s Restaurants for only $55.00
Addison Oktoberfest is one of the most fun events of the year. Grab your pre-sale tickets online now.
Want to win a pair of tickets? Enter below.