Lufthansa knows how much you appreciate quality food prepared with fresh, local ingredients. That’s why they’re excited to partner with LSG Sky Chefs to create regional inflight menus inspired by you and your region’s flavors. Now they would like to share these new #TasteOfAmerica menus with you as our Lufthansa food truck travels to six cities across the U.S. To top it off, they’re giving away a pair of round trip tickets so you can taste the food the way it was intended: inflight.
As a part of a special two week road trip, a cust
om-made Lufthansa food truck is coming to Dallas. It’ll bring the onboard dining experience to life on the ground, Airplane food in the US needs some much needed attention and we can sample what Lufthansa has to offer
- A Lufthansa Chef will be on board the food truck to prepare meals and discuss how the airline adapts recipes to create restaurant-quality menus for in-flight dining
- Food Truck design replicates airplane exterior
- Recreating Lufthansa’s elegant premium class dining experience
- Offering complimentary meals to 200 (first come) – FREE, yes FREE
- New ‘Taste of America’ menus showcase cuisines from U.S. regions Lufthansa serves
This event will take place on Saturday, October 18 from 11:30am-1:00pm at West End. Follow the Lufthansa ‘Taste of America food truck’s journey on Facebook, Twitter (#TasteOfAmerica), YouTube and Instagram.
Have you flown Lufthansa? What was your favorite feature?