Let’s get baking. This recipe makes approximately 3 dozen cookies (unless you’re like me and make some cookies way bigger than normal).
- Strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C oil
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the cake mix, oil, and eggs into a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Mix until soft dough forms
- Add in white chocolate chips
- Mix until well combined
- Take a small ice cream scoop and scoop some dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Once baked, pull the sheet out of the oven and let sit for a minute or two
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool before enjoying.
The great thing about these cookies is that they are perfect for Valentine’s but you can make them all year long. If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day treats to make at home, don’t miss out on these: